Alliance 20th Anniversary Celebration May 17th!
Join the Alliance for its big 20th Anniversary Celebration on May 17th at Vintage Brewery (600 Water Street) in Sauk City, 6:00pm to 8:30pm.
The Sauk Prairie Conservation Alliance has been the voice of the community promoting a green future for the former Badger Army Plant since 1997. In addition, we have conducted educational programs, coordinated community-based discussions, and hosted special events, tours and restoration work days. This year marks our 20th Anniversary, and it’s time for a party… at the new Vintage Brewing Company in Sauk City, showcasing a spectacular view of the Wisconsin River.
Here is the evening’s program:
6:00pm: Live music by Wrannock (Irish-Scottish tunes).
- Cash Bar and Hors D’oeurves (1 complimentary beverage with each reservation)
- Retrospective Slide Show—a glimpse back over our 20-year history
- Silent Auction Open!
7:00pm: Evening Program
- Introduction to the “Badger App,” the Alliance’s new digital interpretive tool for the Badger Lands
- Special showing of the Alliance’s video documentary, “Healing the Sauk Prairie: The Transformation of the Former Badger Army Plant” a 20-year retrospective on Badger
- Live Music by “Prairie Spies”
- Silent Auction Closes
Reservations Required. We expect a big crowd, so plan early and make your reservations soon! Price is $25/person (members) or $35/person (non-members). Price includes a wide selection of hors d’oeurves and one complimentary beverage. Cash bar available in banquet room and full Vintage bar downstairs. Please respond by May 1.
Please fill out the accompanying reservation form and send with your payment to the Alliance. Alliance 20th Anniversary Reservation Form. You may pay online with PayPal. (Unfortunately, the Alliance is not equipped to accept credit cards other than online at this time.)
We hope you will join us!