The Sauk Prairie Conservation Alliance has been the voice of the community promoting a green future for the former Badger Army Plant since 1997. In addition, we have conducted educational programs, coordinated community-based discussions, and hosted special events, tours and restoration work days. This year marks our 20th Anniversary, and it’s time for a party! We will gather at the new Vintage Brewing Company in Sauk City, a lovely venue showcasing a spectacular view of the Wisconsin River.
When: Thursday, May 17th, 6:00pm to 8:30pm
Where: Vintage Brewing Company, 600 Water Street, Sauk City
6:00pm: Live music by Wrannock (Irish-Scottish tunes).
- Cash Bar and Hors D’oeurves (1 complimentary beverage with each reservation)
- Retrospective Slide Show—a glimpse back over our 20-year history.
- Silent Auction Open!
7:00pm: Evening Program
- Introduction to the “Badger App,” the Alliance’s new digital interpretive tool for the Badger Lands
- Special showing of the Alliance’s video documentary, “Healing the Sauk Prairie: The Transformation of the Former Badger Army Plant” a 20-year retrospective on Badger
- Live Music by “Wrannock and Friends”
- Silent Auction Closes
NOTE: We are fully booked for the 20th anniversary event and are unable to accept any more reservations.